Indian investment in UAE – Indians who are looking forward to investing in the UAE, can avail a number of great property investment options with Zeenat Global. With distinctive residential and commercial property options with all the valid documentation, you can easily invest in UAE. There are ample of things to be channelized while investing, and we at Zeenat Global help you in each aspect. Let us swipe down to know more about Indian investment in the UAE.
UAE has become a popular place for foreign investors. In recent years changes to the law have opened up the UAE property market to foreigners. Well, it has really become hinderance-free for the Indian investors to invest in UAE with enough finance. Seek expert advice to help you negotiate the local laws and regulations. And Zeenat Global being the most trustworthy dealer in India deals in all sorts of properties in UAE.
How Do Indians Invest In UAE
To invest in UAE all you require is a trustworthy reliable property dealer, and for this Zeenat, Global is the one that stands above in the industry. You will not face any sort of hassle with us. There is a procedure that dealers will make you follow with all the valid filling. Let us go below to check how do Indians invest in UAE.
- Establishing a buyer and seller agreement – The research of the developer, the location, about the property you desire to buy comes first to enquire. Areas of UAE, ROI, and so forth, the first step you’ll have to undertake is to arrange and outline the terms of the sale with the seller.
- Signing the Agreement for the Sale – Following that, you will need to sign the agreement of sale, also known as Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). In Dubai, this document is entitled Contract F and is available on the website of the Dubai Land Department (on the ‘Contracts’ page). Once the payment of a 10% deposit on the property to the seller is done. This step is finalized, and you will be halfway through the process.
- Applying for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) – Another step is the meeting part with the seller, the motive of the meeting is to pay for the No Objection Certificate (NOC) that to transfer the ownership to the buyer. After ascertaining that there are no outstanding fees on the property the developer will then issue the NOC.
- Transfer of ownership with Dubai Land Department – DLD will require you to make a payment of the property price in the form of a manager’s cheque. This cheque should be made payable to the seller on the date of the transfer. A title deed will be issued in your name, and you will officially become a property owner in Dubai.
Zeenat Global – Indian property consultants in UAE
With us, at Zeenat Global, for Indian investment in UAE, we are the top property dealers in the industry that provides you with the great property investment options at UAE. Our well-experienced and highly professional team ensures to guide our clients with complete transparency and honesty, We offer various projects in Dubai:
- Emaar Properties.
- Damac Properties.
- Sobha Realty.
- Ellington Properties.
Why Choose Us?
Choosing Zeenat Global for Indian investment UAE, We deal with both commercial and residential properties. With all the legal documentation formalities to get the highly luxurious property our highly-skilled and professional sales specialists, Check below few perks of going with Zeenat Global
Perks of Choosing Zeenat Global:
- High-end properties options.
- All-time Customer-support.
- Transparency in dealings.
- No service charges from the investor.
- Free after-sales services like rental services
Name – Zeenat Global
E-mail – email@example.com
Contact number – +91 95014-00752 , +91 8968097755.